Synergis Software: Adept PDM for SOLIDWORKS®
About Synergis Software:
Synergis Software develops and supports Adept Enterprise PDM and engineering information management for SolidWorks® 3D design software. Adept Enterprise PDM helps you find, manage, share and control all your SolidWorks product data and related engineering documents throughout the product lifecycle. It provides you with secure access to your critical assets and helps automate your business and engineering processes. The business advantages of Adept are immediate and measurable. With all your information organized, accessible, and centralized, you can make better business decisions to help drive growth, reduce costs, and achieve a competitive advantage.
As your PDM partner, we work directly with you from initial planning through implementation, training, and ongoing support to ensure that you achieve maximum value. Our customers tell us there is no substitute for working directly with the developer. You have access to every level of our expert team. With over 25 years' experience and over thousands of successful Adept implementations, we understand the best practices for a successful PDM system— whether you're using Adept in a single office, across departments, or in multiple global sites.
Learn more about Synergis Software by calling 800.836.5440 or visiting www.SynergisSoftware.com.
- SOLIDWORKS® integration, Microsoft® Office integration, Enterprise Business System integration, document vaulting, granular access rights control, integration with active directory, batch document importing, automated updates, and upgrades
- Full text search and structured search, check-in/check-out, version control, audit trail, flexible data views, attribute, and property linking, file relationship management, batch printing, and PDF publishing
- Workflow automation, email notification, transmittal automation, BOM automation, web interface
- Visual, mark up, and compare, 2D-3D view and compare, office viewing, advanced mark up capabilities
- Centralized document control and access
- Secure and control electronic documents and product data
- Instant access to centralized design and business documents; find documents quickly and easily
- Control document versions, manage CAD files and their complex file relationships, including parts, assemblies, and configurations
- Automate workflow and engineering change process
- Collaborate across departments and geographic locations, comply with industry standards